We drove to Sedalia for Christmas this year. We didn't make the decision to do it until we were on our cruise in December, but we're glad we did. We got to see quite a few members of Peter's family - Katie, Branson, Christian, and Andy and their families. So 5 out of 7 kids were there - not too bad.
We had the kids open some of their presents here before we left, and they opened their stockings and about one present each from us there. But they also got presents from grandparents, so they ended up with more presents than I anticipated. I love watching their faces as they open their presents - even the simple little things excite them. I hope it stays that way for a long time!
And here's Grandma Brinton showing off the enormous bowl that she bought online by accident, thinking it would be a normal size. The little bowl is what she was going for - the big bowl is what she got. Oops. At least she has a good sense of humor about it!
No comments:
Post a Comment