When I bought my new camera I had all kinds of visions of perfect pictures and learning to use photoshop perfectly and lots of photoshoots... Well, it hasn't worked out that way. Photoshop is way harder and more frustrating than I anticipated, and so is taking pictures of my kids. They don't want to cooperate and I get frustrated with pushing them after a while.
It could also be that I was 9 months pregnant when I took these and didn't have a lot of patience and didn't want to be on my feet longer than necessary. But they looked so cute dressed up for church that I wanted to take a couple pictures.
After several tries and frustrations, Grandma Holmes came to Buffalo on Sunday to wait for the baby's arrival and to help with the kids. They were very excited to see her. Marshall and Hannah have been very into this I Spy book we got from the library and made her read it about 100 times.
It's fun to see them with her and love her so much.
No comments:
Post a Comment