Friday, November 23, 2012

Family Pictures and Lititz Pretzel Factory

Since this was our first time together as an entire family in a long time, we decided to get pictures together. In the last picture we have together, Alyson was the only one with kids, and Colin was a baby. So we were in need of an update.

Alyson arranged to have a local photographer take our pictures. They turned out nice - although I need to spend more time with them to decide what I want, exactly. I should do that soon...

I brought my camera and took some, too, although I didn't feel right about taking the ones that she had posed. So mine are more casual.



 
 
Jane dropped something in the water and was very distressed.
 



Marshall loves to throw stuff in the water. He was in heaven.






After the photo shoot we walked over to a neighboring chocolate factory. They had some great things that looked delicious, but the lines were very long and we decided to forego buying anything this trip. We did sample their fudge, which was very yummy. On the way there, Jane showed off some of her assets.


After the chocolate factory, we walked over to a nearby pretzel factory. We found a huge bear sitting on a bench waiting to have his picture taken with two adorable little girls.



I saw these beautiful buildings on the way. I love all the stone houses in Pennsylvania.


When we made it to the pretzel factory, we found out we had just missed the tour. We decided to skip it altogether, but bought lots of their freshly made pretzels (they were only $1! And they were delicious) and sampled some of their other products. I especially liked the cinnamon pretzels.

There is a huge statue (?) of a pretzel outside the factory. We actually visited here in Thanksgiving 2002, and took some pictures then. We decided that we needed to get some more pictures by the huge pretzel.



No comments:

Post a Comment